- The park, stretching across 265 acres, features magnificent trees and ornamental flower beds
- Kensington Gardens is one of London’s eight royal parks
- Visit the famous Peter Pan Statue, Albert Memorial or Italian Gardens
- If you're visiting with your family, children can explore the Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Playground
- You can pick up tips for growing fruit and vegetables from the park’s very own allotment, which is also home to a number of chickens
The park is open from 6am to dusk all year round.